A crazy space theory by a 12 year old...

 Hey there! I'm Aaroosh, a twelve-year-old space enthusiast, also the person behind this blog. I always loved space, it keeps on inspiring me and keeping me in awe. There are many theories out there about our universe, when I learned about the ongoing expansion of the universe, a theory popped up in my mind. Here's what I think:

The universe is expanding, into what? If we trace back to the parallel world theory or the multiverse theory, we can make many conclusions. First up, what if the other universes (in the multi-verse) are expanding too? What if all these universes get to such a point that they collide with each other producing great energy and ripping a whole in space and time? What if that causes a supernova? What if it becomes the end of the world? As a Muslim, what makes me believe the fact that there could be infinite universes is this specific Ayah from the Quran, our Holy Book:

"Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds" (Surah Fatiha, Ayah 2)

This Ayah can be represented in many other wordings, but this merely made me think that Allah knows best. What if he created more than one universe? He says "be" and it happens, so is making many universes hard for Him?

If the universes are expanding, there will be a time when they'll collapse into each other, causing energy greater than the speed of light or even more powerful than the supernova. We still don't know the area of our universe and there is a world, there is a universe, further away than the telescopes can see. 

If the collision between the universes happens, there is a chance that all the universes will be merged into one huge universe. There could be a possibility of Infinite Earths, Infinite Solar Systems, Infinite Milky ways, and Infinite everything! 

Or, after the collision, it could be the end of everything. The day of Judgement. (In Islam)

My knowledge about space isn't at its height, I still have to learn more. But astronomy is something everyone can celebrate, anyone can learn, anyone can share, and anyone can surely share crazy theories because we know not even one-thousandth part of what is out there.  So I hope to learn more and prove that anyone could do anything.  I hope to grow a community and present more theories, signing out!



Comments

Popular Posts